iPad kiosks are one or the most popular trade show accessories this year and for good reason. These portable, interactive devices have a plethora of apps for your specific needs such as, polling and reviews, contact/data collection, POS, reservations and scheduling, or even menus. The biggest challenge with displaying your iPad has always been keeping it from walking away. However, today’s iPad kiosks are designed with security in mind and also keep the same ease of use and portability characteristics that the iPad is know for.
Some questions that you should ask yourself when shopping for your iPad kiosk display are;
- Do I need Cable Management? Cable management will allow you to run power to your iPad without a tacky cord hanging loosely from your kiosk. (Note: Your standard iPad cord will not be long enough for most stands, some kiosks come with a 6ft. custom length cord and some don’t.)
- Do I want a clamshell with key access, to quickly get to my iPad or is a clamshell with security screws fine for me?
- Do I want users to have access to the home button, or not?
- Do I need to be able to bolt the iPad stand to the floor?
- Do I want the head to easily swivel from Portrait to Landscape?
- Do I need the height of the stand to be adjustable?
- Do I need a case for this kiosk display?
- Do I want to have custom graphics on this display?
- Will this kiosk accept my iPad? Some models of the iPad may not fit in all iPad kiosks.
- Is there accessibility to the front camera sight and head phones jack?
- Do I need the kiosk to have a brochure holder or key board shelf?
After selling a wide selection of iPad kiosks for several years the team at tradeshow-stuff.com comprised a list of the top rated iPad kiosks. Enjoy and leave your comments below.
6. Classic iPad Kiosk Anti-theft Stand for Trade Shows
The Classic iPad kiosk is an economy stand that looks like a high end display. It comes in matte black or satin silver finish and offers a square or round base to accommodate the look that you desire. It uses security screws to keep the iPad snug inside the acrylic face plate. Head features a unique 360 degree tilt and swivel bearing. Easily rotate mount from landscape to portrait orientation and power up your device with the included power cord which is concealed in the the cord management support beam.
5. Double iPad Kiosk Stand Locking Clamshells for Trade Shows
The Double iPad kiosk is exactly what you would expect it to be. It is a brother to the infamous Standard iPad kiosk however is literally double the fun with two separate support beams, each with their very own locking iPad clamshell. These kiosks have all the bells and whistles, including key entry locking clamshell, Swivel Stop portrait to landscape rotation, integrated cord management, front camera sight hole, head phone jack capabilty, slotted base for bolting and its available in white, black or silver. The best thing about this display is that you can have two iPad stations in less space and it will save you money too.
4. Convertible Locking Clamshell iPad Kiosk Floor & Tabletop Stand
As you can image your iPad stand may work best in on the floor or it may work best on top of a table or counter, but why buy two displays? Now you don’t have to with our convertible iPad stand. Again this stand is a take off of the beloved Standard iPad kiosk but with some additional parts you can convert the floor unit into a handy tabletop display in minutes. The durable engineered aluminum means this stand will last a lifetime.
3. Maestro Portable Telescopic Adjustable Height Locking iPad Kiosk Stand
The Maestro is a Telescopic display with easy adjustments of the height from 37″ to 60″. This feature is especially nice when used with children. Other features include key entry locking clamshell and integrated cord management. The head includes the patented Swivel Stop portrait to landscape rotation but also can tilt up to 90 degrees and rotate 360 degrees. With all this adjust-ability this stand still is able to be set up in minutes. As a bonus this stand includes a rolling suitcase with foam insert for traveling.
2. Standard iPad Kiosk Stand Locking Clamshell for Trade Shows
You probably saw this coming but there’s no denying the Standard iPad Kiosk. It is one of the best kiosks available on the market. This display was well thought out when it was designed and includes all the essential features, then on top of all that it is of the highest manufactured quality you can get. To summarize its features it includes a key entry locking clamshell, Swivel Stop portrait to landscape rotation, integrated cord management, front camera sight hole, head phone jack capabilty, slotted base for bolting and its available in white, black or silver. For what you get with this kiosk the price is hard to beat.
1. Pro iPad Kiosk Stand Locking Clamshell for Trade Shows
The Pro kiosk has been around longer than some of the other iPad kiosks but it is still top of the line display and it’s elegant looks is attracting. The locking clamshell has all of the great features as the Standard Kiosk but what sets this kiosk apart from other stands is it’s rear compartment. The rear compartment houses an included surge protector for powering your iPad or other electrical component for your booth. The powder coated black or silver finish is complements the sleek lines of the the Deluxe kiosk.
the marketing director and a web developer at tradeshow-stuff.com.